It is official…the sun is back!!! Students have been busy these past days working on final assignments and projects. Please be sure to check Power School and take a look at the upcoming dates.
- May 26th- Colonial America Poster Due
- May 29th – Memorial Day (NO SCHOOL)
- May 30th-Colonial America Day (outfits, games, food)
- June 1st – Buddy Class Picnic Lunch
- June 4th – Baccalaureate Mass @ 10:00am
- June 6th – Eighth Grade Assembly @ 1:45pm
- June 7th – Ice Cream Party (auction item)
- June 8th – Intermediate Field Day & 8th grade Graduation
- June 9th – All school mass & 10:00am dismissal (Last day of school!)/Report Cards go home
ELA: Capitalization & Punctuation quiz is on Friday, 5/26.
READING: Book Reports on Colonial American novels are due on Thursday. Students are still expected to read their 20+ mins and track in their logs.
MATH: We are wrapping up conversions on both the customary and metric systems and will have our final math quiz next week.
RELIGION: A final sacraments quiz and review packet are due this Thursday.
SOCIAL STUDIES: The final project (poster) is due May 26th. We will celebrate Colonial America day next Tuesday, 5/30.